Thyroid Naturopath Gold Coast
Thyroid Disease & Thyroid Naturopath Gold Coast
Thyroid Disease and Autoimmune Hashimotos and Graves disease.
Confused on your thyroid ?
Tired of maybe not getting the answers you need ?
We see many customers with thyroid issues. We may have the answers you’ve been seeking!Let us start with just a tiny introduction of the significant gland.
The thyroid is a more sensitive butterfly-shaped endocrine gland that is involved in a wide range of functions within our body such as the regulation of the metabolic rate of cells, energy generation and cell development.
When it isn’t working effectively it can result in a vast range of symptoms such as infertility, nervousness, depression, trouble losing or gaining weight, menstrual irregularities, low energy, mood changes (just to name a few! Allow me to tell you that the list goes on!) . Thus, what would be the likely causes of a thyroid gland? Thyroid abnormalities are rising within the population and the reasons as to why this is occurring is multi-factorial. It can be disrupted by excess stress, environmental toxins like solvents, fluoride, chloride; poor dietary choices; systemic inflammation also it might have grown as a auto-immune illness, called Hashimotos or Graves Disease.
There are a range of things to consider when treating thyroid problems health Issues :
- Optimum Digestion — Does the person have digestive problems? Do they have leaky gut which has exacerbated their gastrointestinal illness?
- Mineral Balance- the players being Zinc, Selenium, Iron and Iodine. Are they deficient in some of them? Does their diet contain sources of a selection of nutritional supplements?
- Vitamin and Amino Acids — Vitamin A, D, B3 and Tyrosine
- Blood Evaluation Pathology — Frequently people are able to experience a wide range of hypothyroid symptoms and still be within the normal TSH range. Additionally, it is very important to check absolutely free T3, free T4, reverse t3 and Thyroid Antibodies to have a clearer comprehension of what is occuring within the body.
- Dietary Habits- Are gluten and sausage a contributing factor to exacerbating symptoms? Is it true that the thyroid gland need aid with medicine? Can it be beneficial for the person to steer clear of goitrogens, soy and sausage that disrupt the thyroid?
- Is it an autoimmune condition? In that case, what methods are used to encourage the immune system? Could it be that gastrointestinal pathogens are exhibiting molecular mimicry and transmitting to TSH receptor sites?
- Environment — Can they wear perfume constantly in their neck? Are they drinking chlorinated and fluoridated water? Are they constantly being exposed to environmental toxins? Are they practicing and exercising stress-reducing practices?
As you can see, there are a lot of factors when treating a thyroid ailment without a blanket approach or ‘one size fits all’. Everybody experiences thyroid problems in various ways, so individualised treatments suit best!