Ways to Balance Hormones at our Naturopath Gold Coast Hormones & Balancing Clinic
Did you know that Naturopathic medicine may be beneficial in treating and managing hormone imbalance?
Everyday we see clients in the Gold Coast Naturopath clinic experiencing:
- Confusion around their hormones
- Frustration because their hormones always seem out of balance
- Fatigue, particularly linked with hormone changes
- A lack of clear guidance on the steps they can take to better their hormone health
Our Naturopaths work with all hormone imbalance conditions. We often see women with:
- Period pain
- Menopause- hot flushes, mood change
- Low libido
- Menstrual- irregularity and altered flow
- Breast tenderness
So, what can our Gold Coast Naturopaths offer for you?
Our Naturopaths here in our Gold Coast Naturopathic Clinic address hormone imbalance by implementing the Integrated Wellness Clinic 3 step methodology. This methodology has been formulated through consulting with many 1000’s of clients.
- Pathology testing- finding the root cause
- Collaborative care- working alongside your doctor or specialist.
- Education- through resources, workshops and coaching
When addressing hormone imbalance a few of the areas we would address include:
- Thyroid hormone balance. Is your thyroid functioning optimally? A sluggish or overactive hormones can influence adrenal and reproductive hormone function
- Adrenals- the stress, inflammatory and energy response. Is it too high or is it too low?
- Is your liver and gut sluggish? If the liver and gut is sluggish your ability to clear out excess hormones may be reduced. Heavy metals like copper could accumulate, thus potentially perpetuating hormone imbalance.